www.HomeDepot.com/Survey – A customer satisfaction survey is being conducted by the American home improvement retail chain Home Depot in order to collect insightful feedback from their customers and to continuously try to improve the service and attention.
The main goal is to gather helpful information, and in exchange, it delivers incredible incentives.
You can visit the website https://survey.medallia.com/?thehomedepot if you are a customer and have recently visited one of the chain’s locations to respond to some questions. The company will then give you the chance to win a $5,000 gift card as thanks for your involvement.
There is no requirement to buy. You can enter the sweepstakes by conventional mail if you don’t want to do the online survey. We have included all the information you require in this post to participate and take home the grand prize. Be careful, and good luck!
Requirements for HomeDepot Surveys
- The long Terms & Conditions have been read by us so you don’t have to. What you need to know is as follows:
- Participants in the Home Depot survey must be online and have access to a computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
- To participate in the online poll, participants must have bought something within the last two weeks.
- To enter the sweepstakes, participants must submit accurate personal information.
- Only those who are above 18 at the time of entrance are eligible to take the survey.
- Only people who live in the US, Canada, or Mexico may take the survey.
- Participants who wish to offer feedback must be able to communicate in one of the following languages: French, Spanish, or English.
- To enter the Home Depot Survey Sweepstakes by email, participants must handprint or write their first and last names, email addresses, phone numbers with area codes, and category (consumer or professional) on a 3″ × 5″ size card.
- ASC/Home Depot 2019 Q1 U.S. Consumer Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, PO Box 430, Macedon, NY 14502-0430, is where you should send your entry after that.
HomeDepot Survey Limitations
- Participants in the online poll are not permitted to disclose their responses.
- Participants are not allowed to misuse or harm the website in any way.
- Employees of Home Depot, their relatives, and anybody else connected to them are not eligible to participate.
- Where banned by law, the Home Depot survey is invalid.
Open the www.HomeDepot.com/Survey
- Purchase something from a Home Depot shop. You must be a citizen of the US, Canada, or Mexico to participate. Take into account that the sweepstakes is accessible from February 3 to May 3, 2020.
- Obtain a receipt for your transaction. The sales receipt is still valid for 14 days after the purchase date.
- Visit survey.medallia.com and type in “thehomedepot.” Visit the survey website with your receipt in hand to access the instructions for taking the survey and entering for a chance to win.
- Enter the PIN for your neighbourhood.
- You will be led to the survey criteria and a list of the prior winners after entering your neighbourhood PIN. You will be required to enter a user ID and password after completing a form with the receipt information.
- Launch the poll. Answer each question in turn to give Home Depot honest feedback about your observations, thoughts, and recommendations.
- Please provide your contact information and details. After completing the survey, you will be required to enter some personal information. You can then access the sweepstakes programme. If you are one of the fortunate winners, you will receive a gift card worth $5000.
- Submit the data you have. After making sure everything is correct, submit the survey.
Regarding Home Depot
Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank established the US-based hardware retail business The Home Depot in 1978. With more than 2,200 sites across North America, it is currently the largest retailer of home improvement products in the world.
A typical store typically has 105,000 square feet of indoor retail area, and it has 400,000 employees. The business also runs an online store with about a million products for DIY customers, licenced professionals, and the installation industry.
- Head office of Home Depot:
- Location: 2455 Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30339, USA.
- Call: 1-770-433-8211 on September 3, 2020.
- Contact us: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337)
Conclusion About www.HomeDepot.com/Survey
Home Depot aims to give its customers the best possible service, therefore in order to gather important data from them in the US, Canada, and Mexico, it has launched an online poll.
Customers have 14 days from the time they make a purchase at one of its stores to visit the survey website, fill out the necessary information from the sales receipt, and answer all the survey questions. Once that is done, they can enter to win a $5,000 gift card.
Related Tags: www.HomeDepot.com/Survey