WeCare.RiteAid.com – Hello friends! The company Rite Aid is a renowned drugstore chain in the United States selling pharmaceutical products and providing people with the best Healthcare solutions.
For the purpose of improving the company’s services and to get acknowledged about the positive and negative points, it conducts an online survey named Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey which has been designed on their official website at Wecare.riteaid.com.
It asks you to take out some minutes of your time and fill out the easy questionnaire regarding your personal visit experience to the store. There are a number of questions asked related to the store through which you can express your thoughts about the company in every aspect. It has made the survey procedure convenient for its customers.
In today’s world where there is a stiff competition among companies, everyone tries to get on top of another. But what if they don’t even know where they have gone wrong? The best way to find out this lies in the customers responses. Every feedback is important and should be analyzed and used to improve upon the services.
Also, after they finish the survey, they can enjoy the benefit of various discount offers.
Read this article to know more about the survey.
How to Take Rite Aid Survey
The process to enter the survey is very easy. Follow these steps-
- Make sure you have made a purchase at the store as you need a valid purchase receipt from the store.
- Visit the official survey website at wecare.riteaid.com.
- Select your preferred language to take the survey.
- Enter the 16 digit code from the receipt.
- Now you will be redirected to the survey page and a set of questions will appear.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the store as per your ongoing experience.
- After answering all the questions, fill in your personal details like name, number, email and address.
- Now acknowledge whether you would like to enter the sweepstakes process.
- You will be notified regarding your entrance in the survey.
- If you are the lucky winner, you will get a chance to win exciting rewards.
An alternate method to enter the survey is without purchase. For this you need to take a postcard, write your personal details like name, address, email, contact number and mail it to – Rite Aid “Voice of the customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616
Benefits and Rewards of the Rite Aid Survey
The winner will receive a prize of $1000 cash.
Other winners will be rewarded with a cash prize worth $100.
Terms and conditions of the Rite Aid Survey
- Carry your recent purchase receipt.
- Should able to understand basic English or Spanish.
- Must have access to a gadget like phone, laptop or PC with an internet connection.
- You need to remember your last visit experience.
- The survey is open only for the legal citizens of the US or district of Columbia.
- Minimum age to participate in the survey is 18 years.
- Only one entry is allowed per receipt.
- You must have a purchase receipt in order to take the survey online.
- Should take the survey within 14 days of making the purchase.
- There is also an alternate method to take the survey.
- No prizes can be exchanged for money.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Employees, their family members or any other staff members aren’t allowed to enter the survey.
Rite Aid is one of the known companies if someone talks about pharmacy, spa and beauty, etc. It has over 4000 stores currently running across the country. They sell a wide range of beauty and fitness products concerning the health of their customers. People mostly prefer shopping online nowadays, and it has become convenient for the customers as they can easily check the composition of products and perform other activities.
The company is based in Pennsylvania, founded in 1962 in Scranton by Alex grass.
Contact them for general queries at 1-800-748-3243.
- How can I find a store near me?
You can find a store near you using the store locator which will show you a list of stores near you along with the details of the store, contact number, and working hours.
- Does Rite Aid sell merchandise online?
Yes, we do. We offer nearly 15000 items in our online store. You can shop from there anytime.
- Rite Aid Survey
- Rite Aid Chance to Win $1,000
- Wecare.riteaid.com Chance to Win
- Rite Aid Sweepstakes Winners
- Rite Aid Confirmation Number
- Rite Aid Complaints
- Rite Aid Customer Service
- Rite Aid Login Help