Tellnoodles.com – Are you a noodle lover? Then you should definitely visit the Noodles company where you will really enjoy having different foods like salads, soups, noodles etc. If you are a regular customer of the place, then give them a chance to improve your future experience by taking the Tell Noodles Experience Survey at www.tellnoodles.com.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to win a coupon code. You can complete the survey via their website in a few minutes.
They not only get to know about their loyal customers but also appreciate you for your efforts by rewarding you in return. You only have to give your honest and true opinion about the company. Just provide feedback on how you want their services to be improved so they may serve you better in the future and enjoy your favorite foods for free on your next visit.
Just read this article below and follow the instructions to take a step forward to turn into a lucky winner.
How to Take Tellnoodles Survey
- Go to the official guest satisfaction survey website.
- Enter the 20 digit survey code located on the receipt.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at Noodles and Company on a scale of satisfied to dissatisfied. Click ‘Next’.
- Select your visit type
- Rate your satisfaction with the taste of food, freshness, the time you waited for food, the temperature of the food, cleanliness of the restaurant, the time you waited to receive the order, staff friendliness, ease of placing an order, and questions regarding the menu.
- Write about any suggestions or opinions if you wish to.
- Indicate your personal information as asked like gender, age, annual income, the highest level of education, and background.
- Acknowledge whether you would like to enter the sweepstakes. If yes, enter your personal details like name, email address, and contact number.
- Copy the validation code on your receipt and keep the receipt safe for the next visit to redeem the offer.
Benefits and Rewards of the Tellnoodles Survey
You can enjoy special offers after completing the survey like –
- Noodles Swag
- Gift cards
- Free Appetizer
- Noodle Tastings
- Discount coupons
Terms and conditions of the Tellnoodles Survey
- A recent purchase receipt with a 20 digit survey code is mandatory as the code will be entered on the official website.
- You must have a gadget like a laptop, PC, or phone with an active internet connection to take part in the online survey.
- The survey is applicable to only the legal residents of the 50 United states or U.S. Territories, district of Columbia, Guam, and Puerto Rico.
- You must have fluency in English to be able to take the TellNoodles survey.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the survey. People below 18 won’t be allowed.
- If any participant is caught cheating in the survey through any means, he/she will be expelled immediately.
- You shouldn’t attempt to destroy the survey as it is against the law and action could be taken against you.
- Employees, any staff members, sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, etc, and their family members won’t be allowed to enter the survey.
- Purchasing more products from the restaurant doesn’t increase your chances of winning the rewards.
- It is an American chain of fast-food restaurants that offers American and international noodle dishes specifically.
- The company was founded in 1995 by Aaron Kennedy. He invested a total of $72,000 of his own and indulged in crowdfunding of $200,000 as well from his friends and family to open the first Noodles shop in Denver.
- It is headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado.
- It had a revenue of $457 million as of 2017.
- It employs more than 7000 people.
- Its menu includes items like pasta, salads, soups, and Appetizers addition to different types of noodles.
- Despite people enjoying dining here, the revenue of the company is majorly pooled in deliveries.
- After the company was public in 2013, the revenue jumped from $300,000 to $300,000 million. This helped the company in better and premium products across 510 different locations and 39 states.
Corporate address –
Noodles & Company
520 Zang Street
Broomfield, CO 80021
Phone – 616-954-5800
Email them at – email@example.com.
- When are you open?
Different locations have different working hours. You can visit our locations page, and enter your city or state, or zip code to find restaurants near you. To know more about the restaurant, just click on the restaurant name. You can also directly contact the restaurant.
- How to purchase a gift card?
Go to our gift card page and click “Buy Now”. You can also purchase the gift cards offline from the store.
- Do rewards expire?
Rewards present in your account are valid up to 60 days from the time and date of purchase.
Also, special offers have specific expiry dates.
- Can more than one reward be redeemed at once?
No, you can only redeem a single offer at once. The offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.