Survey.Walmart.com – If you recently went to a Walmart location, you may participate in a survey to give your opinions and be entered to win a $1,000 Walmart gift card. Walmart values customer feedback.
The process is easy. You must go to www.Survey.Walmart.com, fill out the survey using the data from your purchase receipt, and submit it. Even if you haven’t bought anything recently, you can still enter to win the reward through regular mail or online.
Walmart is dedicated to giving its customers the best support possible. In order to learn about their perspectives, it is asking its customers to take part in an online survey.
The grocery store company is giving away five $1,000 Walmart gift cards as grand prizes as a way of saying thanks to participants for their thoughts. A further 750 $100 gift cards are available as prizes. The sum of all awards to be given out is $80,000 total.
- The long Terms & Conditions have been read by us so you don’t have to. What you need to know is as follows:
- The contest runs from November 1, 2020, at 12:00:01 CT, until January 31, 2021, at 11:59:59 CT.
- Four methods of entry are available: purchase, survey invitation, online, and write-in.
- No payment or completion of a survey is necessary to participate or win.
- Visit www.entry.survey.walmart.com during the sweepstakes period and fully fill out the online sweepstakes entry form, including your full name, mailing address, email address, and phone number, to be eligible to win without making a purchase.
- After that, select “Continue” to submit one (1) entry for the giveaway. On January 31, 2021, all online entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. CT.
- To participate by mail, print your name, address, phone number, and date of birth legibly on a postcard or card that is no smaller than 3 12 x 5 inches and no bigger than 4 14 x 6 inches, and submit it with the correct postage to 2020 Walmart Sweepstakes, PO Box 228, Macedon, NY, 14502-0228. Postmark deadlines for write-in entries are January 30, 2021, and February 5, 2021.
- Outside of the 50 United States of America, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, neither the survey nor the sweepstakes are valid.
- Only those who are at least 18 years old are permitted to take part.
- Officers, directors, managers, and staff of Walmart, as well as each of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and related businesses, and each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies, consultants, and agents, as well as each of their immediate families and/or those residing in the same household, and anyone else involved in the creation, production, execution, or distribution of this sweepstakes, including American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co., are not eligible.
- Purchase something from a Walmart shop. During the sweepstakes period, participants may spend any amount at a participating Walmart retail location.
- Obtain a receipt from the cashier. on their cash register transaction, they found a survey offer.
- Visit www.survey.walmart.com as directed by the instructions. To enter the sweepstakes, fill out the online survey and/or entry form.
- The appropriate ID and ST from your purchase receipt should be entered. https://survey.walmart.com/?walmart-store&list=1
- Within one week after the date of the cash register receipt, the entrant must visit www.survey.walmart.com after receiving the survey invitation and input the special code on the cash register receipt.
- Answer one by one, all the questions at the survey. Complete the survey in its entirety and click on the “Submit” button.
- Complete the box with your contact information.
- The entrant may be prompted to complete the entry form in its entirety to include first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip, phone number, and email address (if available). Click on the “Continue” button.
- In order to submit your entry, click the “Submit” button.
- The entry form must be finished if requested in order to be eligible to win.
- To enter the sweepstakes, check the appropriate boxes, then click “Submit.” If the cash register receipt date is January 25, 2021 or later, the survey must be finished by 11:59:59pm CT on January 31, 2021, within one week of the cash register receipt date.
The US-based retail giant Walmart opened its first location there in 1962.
It runs grocery stores, inexpensive department stores, and hypermarkets. Sam Walton, whose family owns 50.85% of the business, founded the firm, which has its headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas.
With 11,000 shops in 27 countries and eCommerce platforms, Walmart serves roughly 265 million consumers and members each week.
Address for Walmart’s headquarters is 702 SW 8th Street in Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716, USA.
Contact information: (479) 273-4000
Contact Information: (800) 925 6278
Walmart strives to provide top-notch customer service. To gather information from customers who want to offer their feedback regarding previous interactions with the grocery chain, it is conducting an online poll.
If you have recently made a purchase at Walmart, you are eligible to take the online survey and enter to win one of five $1,000 gift cards or 750 $100 gift cards after answering all the questions.
Related Tags: Survey.Walmart.com