McDVOICE.com – The McDVOICE originated as an idea from the McDonald’s team as an initiative to retain information in the form of feedback from loyal McDonald’s customers. McDonald’s further intends to use this information in order to make its services better.
These services include various aspects like the service provided, the quantity of the food, the quality of the food, the assistance provided by the staff along with the overall ambiance of the restaurant as well as the complete dining experience.
You can find this survey at the official McDVOICE portal, which is: www.mcdvoice.com. It is important to note that this is a completely voluntary survey meaning that McDonald’s does not force or compel you to take the McDVOICE survey. Nevertheless, your feedback will be extremely appreciated. To show this appreciation McDonald’s has kept a reward for every person who participates in this survey.
Your Guide to McDonald’s
McDonald’s is one of the most well-known and loved fast food restaurant chains in the world and there are definitely some solid reasons for that. Begin with, the first McDonald’s store was opened on May 15, 1940, in San Bernardino, California. The founders of McDonald’s are Richard and Maurice McDonald. As of today, McDonald’s is 81 years old, more than me and you combined.
McDonald’s has more than 38 thousand stores in over 100 countries which serve more than 69 million customers per day. Fascinating isn’t it!? The key to McDonald’s success lies in many aspects but the most important one is their flexibility. McDonald’s knows the importance of flexibility hence you can find it adapting to various cultures present in different countries. For example in India, Mcdonald’s provides vegetarian options as more than half the population is vegetarian.
The most famous McDonald’s menu items are recorded to be their hamburgers, cheeseburgers, french fries, soft drinks, milkshakes and many more. As of 2020, Mcdonald’s worth is 170 billion dollars.
What Your Feedback Means to Mcdonald’s.
There is no doubt that McDonald’s is one of our favorite fast-food chains but what does it take to be at that place? To attain the status of the 9th amongst the top 10 most loved food chains, McDonald’s has always had a betterment mindset. McDonald’s wishes to be better than it was yesterday and that very attitude has brought it this far. McDonald’s takes your responses very seriously and wants to improve upon any comment that you may have.
Requirements of the Mcdonald’s Survey
There are some specifications you must keep in mind so that your surveying experience is smooth just like the McDonald’s milkshakes. These specifications are listed below:
- As this is an online survey you will need a stable internet connection and a device to take this survey on.
- You must be at least 15 years of age.
- You must be well equipped in either English or Spanish as these are the only languages that the survey is available in.
- You must be a resident of either the United States of America or Canada.
- You must have in possession a valid receipt. To determine the validity, the receipt must be no older than 7 days or else you can consider it expired.
- Once you are done with the survey you must redeem the voucher code within 7 days itself.
- You can only take the survey 5 times a month per survey and not a single time more than that.
Keep these specifications in mind so that you don’t have any problems later in the process.
How To Take The McDVOICE Survey
Now let’s discuss the most important section of this article. How to take the McDVOICE survey? To take this survey simply follow these steps:
- To begin with, visit the official McDVOICE portal here, mcdvoice.com.
- Once you are on the page, you will be provided with the option of choosing between English and Spanish.
- Choose your preferred language and then proceed.
- You will then have to enter the survey code.
- You will find this survey code on your valid receipt itself.
- Enter this code and then click “Enter”.
- If you can’t see the code or aren’t able to find it, no worries. McDonald’s provides you with another option.
- You will have to enter the store number, visit date as well as the visit time.
- Check the accuracy of the information entered and click “Start”.
- Now, you can see the questionnaire.
- These questions are based on your recent visit to the McDonald’s store. Some of the questions are about the quality of the food, the service provided by the staff, the staff’s behavior, etc.
- Remember to answer these questions honestly and truthfully as McDonald’s takes your reviews seriously.
- Once you have answered the questions satisfactorily, simply click the ” Submit” button.
- You will then be given a validation code. Write or screenshot this code because it will act as your key to the reward.
That’s all! Taking this survey is a matter of minutes. You can take this survey whenever you want but within the evaluation limit. You may even take this survey while waiting for your McDonald’s order.
What This Survey Will Mean to You
By taking this survey you will be able to leave a review about anything that has been bugging you for a while. You may let McDonald’s know that you think the proportion sizes are low, or that you have been subjected to some mistreatment. Whatever your problems are you can convey them through this survey. Even if you don’t have any complaints and want to praise McDonald’s because you love the taste of the hamburgers, then you can do that too.
This survey was created to receive complaints as well as praises alike. You get to help a billion-dollar brand improve itself. But you get something in return too. Remember we mentioned a reward earlier and the validation code you wrote down!? By redeeming this validation code you will be rewarded with either a cashback or a burger. Hence by taking this survey you don’t just give your feedback and help McDonald’s you also receive something back. A win-win situation!
- Mcdonald Survey
- Mcdonald’s Restaurant Number for Survey
- Mcdonald’s Survey Form
- Mcdonald’s Customer Satisfaction
- Mcdonald’s Voice Promotions
- Mcdonald’s Receipt Code