Jacklistens.com – Hello guys! Welcome to the Jack Box Customer Satisfaction Survey. The survey found at the official website www.jacklistens.com analyses the customer satisfaction level in terms of products and services. The team of Jack In The Box invites its loyal customer base to participate in the survey.
The survey was launched on an online platform to collect feedback from its customers regarding products, customer service, cleanliness, staff nature and other services etc. The company values every feedback so using the data provided by you they make improvements. For your convenience, the survey is conducted online.
The company in return appreciates your effort which leads you to enjoy free discount coupons on your future visit! For this, you need to know all the basic rules and regulations before getting into the survey.
So, if you have been introduced to the survey for the first time, need not worry!
I am here to explain everything about the survey. Here is a step-by-step guideline which you should follow and you would be able to complete the survey easily. Just follow these hacks and bravo! Get a chance to win exciting rewards like free tacos on your next visit.
Before filling out the survey, don’t forget to read this!!
How to Take Survey Jack in the Box Survey
- It is mandatory to make a purchase and keep the receipt handy to take part in the online survey.
- You need to save the coupon code carefully (should be present on the receipt).
- Log in to the official website of the survey.
- Select your preferred language between English and Spanish.
- Enter the basic details like the date and time of your visit, and the location of the store where you visited.
- Enter a 14 digit number mentioned on the receipt.
- Also, enter the 11 digit survey code from the receipt.
- Rate your overall satisfaction level according to the ongoing visit experience.
- Rate your satisfaction with different items like taste and quality of food, cleanliness of the restaurant, ambiance, staff nature, cashier behavior, check-in and check out, etc.
- Most of the questions have more than one choice. So you can select multiple options.
- You can specify your queries and concerns if any in the text box given.
- Acknowledge whether you agree with the terms and conditions of the restaurant and check the box.
- Now enter your personal details.
- You will get a validation code on the screen. Note it down on the receipt or at a safe place for future redemption.
Jack In The Box Survey Benefits and Rewards
After completion of the survey, you get a validation code to redeem in a future purchase.
- You can get an offer of free tacos on buying some products like any beverage or food.
- You can also win a free supreme croissant as a reward.
Terms and Conditions of the Jack In The Box Survey
- A valid receipt of the restaurant to take part in the online survey.
- After you purchase anything, the receipt is valid for only up to 3 days.
- Participants should have a laptop/PC/smartphone with an active internet connection to take part in the survey.
- You must remember your recent visit experience to the restaurant.
- The minimum age of the entrant should be 18 years.
- Should have a basic knowledge of either English or Spanish language.
- Employees, representatives, affiliates, partner companies, etc, and their family members will not be allowed to enter the survey.
- The coupon must be redeemed within 30 days.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Offer cannot be combined with multiple offers.
- The survey is open to legal residents of the 50 United States.
- Per receipt per customer is allowed to enter the survey.
- The restaurant, based in America, was founded on February 21, 1951, by Robert O. Peterson in San Diego.
- It mainly serves the West Coast of the United States.
- The company has nearly 2200 locations running currently.
- It serves 21 states in the U.S
- The menu basically consists of various chicken types like chicken tenders, french fries, hamburger and cheeseburger sandwiches, egg rolls, tacos, etc.
Call them at 1-858-876-0461.
- How many times can I get to enter the survey?
There is no limit to entry. You can enter as many times as you want but make sure that you have a different receipt each time you enter the survey.
- Does Jack in the Box use real meat in their food products?
Yes, the tacos contain real meat and they aren’t vegetarian friendly. The allergens guideline also suggests that “Regular Taco” does have soy, milk, and wheat allergens.
- What is the Jack in the Box 14 digit code on the receipt?
The 14 digit code is the survey code located at the bottom of your receipt which you need to enter at the time of filling out the survey.
- Jack in the Box Survey Validation Code
- Jack’s Survey Code
- Jack in the Box Survey Number
- Jack in the Box Receipt Code
- Jack in the Box Survey Free Tacos