DQFanFeedback.com – Guys! Welcome to the DQ customer opinions survey. Have you ever visited Dairy Queen? Have you tried their delicious ice cream flavors?
If yes, then you should definitely be a part of their online survey program at their official site www.DQFanFeedback.com and let them analyze your visit experience.
The brand finds innovative ways to connect with its customers and know how much they liked or disliked their food products.
This survey will help them to make improvements in different areas of the business.
If you enjoyed their services (whether online or offline) and products, or even if you would like to share your negative traits, you are welcome to do so. All the feedback is treated equally and considered important which is used efficaciously.
On completing the survey, you get a validation code to redeem on your next visit.
No worries if you have heard about the survey for the very first time.
I will mention all the tricks on how to complete the survey which can reward you with a free Dilly bar.
Before starting, go through all the rules and regulations carefully and follow them!
How to Take Dairy Queen Survey
- Login to the survey site at www.dqfanfeedback.com.
- Select your preferred language from English, Spanish or French.
- On the welcome page enter the 10-digit phone number or code printed on the receipt.
- Enter the date and time of your visit.
- Click start
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the Dairy Queen experience on a scale of highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Select your visit type (delivery, drive-thru, dine-in, carry out, curbside pickup)
- Mention what items did you order
- Rate your satisfaction with the cleanliness of the restaurant, temperature of order, availability of food items on the menu, ease of placing an order, quality and taste of food, variety of menu items, nature of the staff, price value, speed of service, etc.
- Mention the reasons why you weren’t satisfied or were disappointed with some aspects of the brand.
- Describe your primary reason to visit Dairy Queen
- You will get a validation code on the screen. Note it down on the receipt for the future purchase
Dairy Queen Survey Benefits and Rewards
On completion of the survey, you can get a chance to win any one of the following rewards-
- Free DQ dilly bar
- DQ seasonal gift card dilly bar
- DQ promo coupon card
- DQ discount coupon
Terms and Conditions of the Dairy Queen Survey
- The survey is only open to legal residents of Canada and the United States.
- The age limit to take the survey is 18 years.
- The survey is only available in three languages: English, Spanish, and French. So, you should be fluent in any one of the languages.
- You would need a valid purchase receipt with a unique survey invitation code. So, it is important that you must have bought something from there recently.
- Employees or affiliates and their family members won’t be allowed to enter the survey.
- The survey will deny access if your purchase receipt is more than three days old.
- The prize i.e. dilly bar cannot be exchanged for cash.
- You also cannot use the coupon to get discounts on your bill.
- Only limited flavors of the dilly bar are available: chocolate, butterscotch, chocolate mint, and cherry.
The company was founded on 22 June 1940 by John Fremont McCullough. It started as a small fast food and ice cream joint. It is also owned by Golden Skillet, Fair Fried chicken, the D.Q., and Karmelkorn. It currently serves more than 27 companies. It sells products at a very reasonable price and runs its restaurants in more than 100 locations in the United States itself and is now expanded to South Asia, Canada, the Middle East, and Bahamas Island.
Contact them at – 1-866-793-7582
Business address –
1111 international Blvd.
P.O Box 430
Burlington, ON L7R 3Y3
American DQ corporation
7505 metro Blvd.
Working hours – 8:30 am to 11 pm, mon-sun
- How much does the DQ coupon card cost?
You can buy it in a price range of $5-$250. The gift card can be bought from any of the retail outlets after making a purchase.
- Where can I find DQ outlets in the United States of America?
In the U.S. you can Dairy Queen at more than 600 locations alone in Texas itself and nearly 48 locations in different locations of America.
- How much do I need to pay for one dilly bar at Dairy Queen?
The price range varies but on an average you have to pay around $7 for one dilly bar.
The cone costs $1.28.