DGCustomerFirst – The DGCustomerfirst Survey assists Dollar General by helping them to determine what the customer wants and how much they are satisfied with the ongoing services.
You can earn rewards as a Dollar General customer and by the end of the survey, you will be entered into a sweepstake to win a gift card worth $100!
Are you wondering why this consumer satisfaction survey is so important to Dollar General? The Survey assists them in deciding how their stores and workers represent their clients.
Finally, the incentives they give to participants are intended to inspire them to shop at Dollar General stores and to draw new customers.
Terms and Conditions
- A recent receipt from amidst the 16,000 stores located in 46 states throughout the United States.
- High-speed internet access
- A smartphone, PC, or a tablet with connectivity.
- Correct email address.
- Basics of communication skills in English or Spanish
- 5-10 minutes of your time to fulfill the survey.
DGCustomerFirst Survey Regulations
- Your eligibility depends on your age, that is, you must be 18 or more.
- Be a resident of the United States or a Colombian.
- Proof of purchase, that is, the receipt.
- You are not eligible to participate in the survey or contest if you are a Dollar General employee or a close family member of the same.
- Only a single entry is permitted per receipt.
- To begin your DG Customer-first online survey, go to DGCustomerFirst.com.
- Read through the directions for the customer satisfaction survey (which I mentioned above) to make sure you understand them.
- Keep your receipt handy from Dollar General.
- Do keep track of the time, store number, and 15 digit code given in your receipt. Type in the code on their official site.
- To begin, click upon the yellow color button which is the start button.
- From highly pleased to highly dissatisfied, rate your degree of satisfaction. Make sure you honestly answer all of the customer satisfaction survey questions.
- In order to join the Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes, you are needed to provide valid contact information.
- Complete the DGCustomerFirst Survey.
Entry by Mail
- There are dual methods to participate in the study. The second choice is to submit a letter.
- Get a card that’s about 3.5″ x 5″ in size.
- Provide your name, date of birth, contact number, valid email address on the card.
- Submit your card to Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
- You don’t have to buy anything from a D.G. store if the option you choose to participate in is that of the mail-in method.
Basic Information About the Conduct of the Survey
There are fifty-two entry dates, and one hundred Dollar General gift cards are given away every ten people. That means that out of all of the entries, there will be 520 winners who will receive a total of $52,000 in prize money.
The estimated approximate retail value of prizes available during the Sweepstakes era is $52,000. The number of qualified entries you submit during each entry period will decide your chances of winning. You will be informed via the details you provide when win.
Notice that you can give your gift card to someone else.
If you live in the United States, you’ve probably heard of Dollar General. Let’s look at some often asked questions about Dollar General Stores.
You can take as many DG surveys as you want, but you can only do one DGCustomerFirst survey per receipt.
About Dollar General
D.G. comes amongst the largest and most convenient shopping destinations. They have over 16,000 outlets in 46 states and offer competitive rates for all of their goods.
All Dollar General stores have a wide variety of beauty items, cleaning supplies, clothing, housewares, foods, and much more. Customers have enjoyed a high-quality shopping experience at this chain store since 1939. It was founded by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner.
Benefits of the DGCustomerFirst Survey
Through taking the DGCustomerFirst.Com Online survey, you are assisting Dollar General in identifying issues that must be specified. In exchange, you will be entered to win a $100 Dollar General coupon.
For instance, whether you want a new product or if the cost of a specific item is too high. Aside from that, you’ll be assisting them in locating problems involving staff and other administrative responsibilities.
As a result, realize that when you send your Survey, it will be of benefit to you and other customers. As a result, you should be frank when reacting to the survey.
Locate The Dollar General Store Near You
You can open Google Maps at any time and check for Dollar General which is the closest to you.
Another alternative is to go to the dollar general official website and use their store locator feature. Enter your pin code or grant access to your place at https://www.dollargeneral.com/store-locator.html
Customer Service for DGCustomerFirst
You can reach out to DG in a variety of ways for the needed assistance. You can contact the manager directly. You can avail of aid from DG over the phone or via social media.
- DG Support can be reached via Twitter.
- Dollar General has a Facebook page.
- Linkedin profile for DG Career
Duration of the Sweepstakes
The Dollar General Online Survey (www.dgcustomerfirst.com) Sweepstakes started on February 1, 2020, at 12:00 p.m. CT and will end on January 29, 2021, at 11:59:59 p.m. CT.
The DGCustomerFirst Sweepstakes has a fifty-two-week entry limit, and to help you learn more about it.
Related Tags: DGCustomerFirst